Today was the first day in the next chapter of my life, which I think shall be called, "um, yeah, I was engaged once". It was a pretty good day because it was like all ordinary days, but better.
We got lunch (from Tasty Thai) and cake at work. I played lots of Beatles Rock Band.
That's it. Two things that make a boring day into a better day.
The highlight of tommorow will be the arrival of my new dolly stuff. It actually arrived today while I was at work, but the office closes before I get home. So I plan to go get my stuff first thing tomorrow.
Today I also changed my plane ticket. Refunds are rarely offered for airline tickets, so I decided to make the best of it. My flight was through Chicago, so I'm going to go to Chicago. I paid $100 to change my return date from Friday morning to Wednesday night, because that's much cheaper than finding a place to stay in the city. So I'm taking another day trip to Chicago. This time by myself. I'm not sure of everything I'll do there. I'm going to hit the Art Institute, because I've missed that on the last few trips. American Girl Store of course, even though I've already had hundreds of dollars of merchandise delivered to me. The only show going right now is Jersey Boys, which I've already seen. In fact, I'll close my blog now, and go look for more things to do. Maybe aquarium, or planetarium, or...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment